Dome Progress

I’ve made a bit of progress on the dome the last few days. Cut out all but one of the essential holes, and if my drill hadn’t died tonight I’d have gotten them all done.

So now all three holoprojectors fit as well as the front and rear logic and one of the PSI holes.

I also started constructing tubes to house the PSI logic, cut some milk cute acrylic for the lenses, and started thinking about screw placement on the dome to secure things down.

With a bit of luck I’ll have everything fitted tomorrow and will then consider if I want to cut any extra panels out for more fancy things in the future.

This afternoon I also did a 4 hour road trip looking for various spray paints to do some color testing. I’m hoping in the next day or so I’ll get a chance to create some paint samples and post my results.

Posted by Chris on January 6th, 2007 in Dome | No Comments


Leave a Comment

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

Subscribe without commenting